FCFL April Newsletter
FAMILY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
- We praise God for the success for the whole month of April.
- We praise Him for your support and prayers, God used you as an instrument in molding the lives of the people here in the Philippines.
- I just came from Cagayan De Oro City, attending Biennial Baptist Conference of the Philippines.( April 24-26)
- I was refreshed and renewed, listening the word of God and had a great time fellowship with other pastors.
The following activities for the month of April:
- Women’s Bible Studies – They gathered at Vicky’s house. There were six women’s who attended; Pacita, Sheila, Ellen, Marilou, Vicky and Mimi. They discussed about Proverbs 31 and they were encouraged to be more responsible as wife and mother.
Holy Week Celebration:
CHURCH PRAYER CONCERNS
As Jesus loves little ones, we do love also to conduct a VBS for the kids this coming 3RD week of May. Please pray for the teachers-training and for the provision for this activity.
Please pray for the Youth: Many of them are willing to learn instruments, to be able to play and be involved during praise and worship time.
Pray for the in active members, that God will courage them to serve Him faithfully.
Pray for guidance, discerning spirit for the Church Leaders.
Pray for me and Mimi that God will strengthen us always, in handling this ministry. Pray for good health, and God’s provision.